Thread: OMFG. alizee
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 07:26 PM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
Well, there's much more to be found beyond those few songs, you should expand your collection. There are a LOT of non hits (and a new album since you stopped listening to her in early 2007) that are just as good or better than the hits.

And yes, I would love to go back to the early days of being a fan. The biggest part of the early charm was not knowing the songs. Right now, even though I don't know what very many of the words MEAN, I do know what a lot of the words ARE, and I don't hear the actual musical and melodic aspects as much as I used to, I just kind of sing along in my mind. Maybe the new album out this year (hopefully) will have that kind of charm again.
yea the thing is, the reason i can listen to L'Alize, ACC, JAM, JPVA, and La isla bonita so much is that it everytime i listen to them, it always brings me back to that summer. it reminds me of how great it was although i took it for granted. i mean i didnt even really go out that summer, i usually just stayed home and my cousins would come over everyday or sleep over and we would just be playing WoW and watchin tv and stuff. and then it reminds me of my week trip to hawaii which of course i had to listen to alizee there.
i listened to some of her newer songs but i really didnt catch a charm like i did with her older songs. her new songs sound really....modern. i mean they are great songs but i just cant listen to them as much as i did her older songs.