Thread: Rumor control
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 12:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
https://mradio.fr/news/people/46163/...t-etre-un-bebe

Alizée's take on potentially resuming her career as a singer and having another child, dating back to an Interview she gave in early December.
I've read that before and thanks for posting that link again. To be sure, she is quite happy with her life and wouldn't care a bit if she never appeared on stage again, but there are some key factors here, most of which have been mentioned in these past few posts.

The 2 biggest are MF and a new baby.

MF looking to include Alizée in her (last?) tour could be something she can't turn down, however if another baby soon is added to the equation, that could quickly end all hope of her being involved in a significant way, with MF.

Another big factor is the financial one. How much did covid hurt their bottom line and will it have further impact in years to come? Are they already set for life or being still young, do they need to do everything they can to secure their financial future?

She still has a big fan base and that's why she still gets endorsements. They are maybe not a lucrative way of making money but it is an easy way and she'd be foolish to give it up. I have a tres petit suspicion something big might be in the works, but the part of me that lives in reality realizes that except for these small things like the Chinese New Year's eve show, the food endorsements, the dance work shops, that these will be it for her. She'll refuse to be part of another album and doesn't come right out and say it because the fans will start abandoning ship.

So at the least, if she likes those endorsements, she should do a little leg work to keep those fans close. Maybe it's not big money, but it's easy money. Throw your fans a bone once in a while.