View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
AAm Commentary Episode II: Attack of the Clowns.
Ha! "Join the Dark Side. We have cookies!"

Quote:
Great work everyone, especially Ruroshen for putting it all together, including expertly editing it from two separate recordings (which is why I sometimes seem to be interjecting). Sorry for creating the extra work!
Yeah, sorry about that. I did my best to have it flow as naturally as possible--and the two recordings actually fit really well together in most respects--but sometimes a hard cut from one to the other was unavoidable. Ben's really not a jerk, everybody, honest.

My apologies for it taking as long as it did to drop, guys. I way underestimated how much trouble it was going to be to splice the two together. Thanks for your patience and your support.

Massive, massive amounts of gratitude to ImRawdg, Roman, Lowbeam, Tomtentp, Ben, edgar93, JimmyDean23 and Alizee911 for being there on the day(s) we recorded, and giving me such awesome material to work with. You guys are amazing!

And to T@keo himself, should he ever happen upon this: we the worldwide Alizée fan community owe you much for this amazing bootleg, sir. Many thanks, indeed.