View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 05:47 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
So its her face then, right? Its something about her face.
I wouldn't say it's only her face the attraction point. Her attractiveness is an aggregate of the whole: She poses in that photoshoot in such a charming and feminine way that's ensnaring; her face is attractive, she has loving eyes and a great smile.

I mean, I can Google something dumb as "most beautiful women on earth", but they all look exactly the same, following the same trends, even facial expressions and same poses (dead eyes and stoic poses); my gf is guilty of following these trends as well . They all look boring in a way and less feminine than Alizée in those photos and in every single piece of media you can find her in (even in interviews, recent or not).

Her face is truly beautiful and symmetrical (which I think adds to the attraction), but it isn't only her face that keeps you thinking about her compared to other women; doubt I would have been entrapped if she didn't smile or look so happy, sweet and feminine while posing for those photos. Come to think of it, she never looks bad or "ugly"; you can pause any video she's in, frame by frame, and she'll still look good in every single frame.

Does anyone have any pic or video where she doesn't look good? I've collected a ton of photos and I know they are mostly from professional photoshoots, but there's a bunch taken when she was distracted, performing or taken by non-professionnel photographers; there's isn't a single pic where she doesn't look good. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but the average person takes at least 9000 photos of themselves before deciding on one where they look half good.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-08-2021 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Grammar. My English is getting worse day by day.