View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 06:30 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
Her face is truly beautiful and symmetrical (which I think adds to the attraction), but it isn't only her face that keeps you thinking about her compared to other women; doubt I would have been entrapped if she didn't smile or look so happy, sweet and feminine while posing for those photos. Come to think of it, she never looks bad or "ugly"; you can pause any video she's in, frame by frame, and she'll still look good in every single frame.

Does anyone have any pic or video where she doesn't look good? I've collected a ton of photos and I know they are mostly from professional photoshoots, but there's a bunch taken when she was distracted, performing or taken by non-professionnel photographers; there's isn't a single pic where she doesn't look good. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but the average person takes at least 9000 photos of themselves before deciding on one where they look half good.
I edited this comment to fix my horrible English redaction skills and then added a late realization .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Being sexy is not just about her body and how she moves it, but her personality and mannerisms, her voice tone and what she says, how she dresses and so on.
That's what I mean by feminine and by trying to differentiate that word from sexy. She's extremely feminine in that sense, from her personality and mannerisms (how she expresses herself verbally and non-verbally) down to how she dresses. It's kind of hard to put it into words or enumerate it, there's so many things that embark being feminine, but it all just comes naturally to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
As far as "homely", I think we have some cultural differences in the meaning of that word. In the US, being homely means being unattractive, and I know you didn't mean that. But I think I know what you are talking about, that she is the type that men would like to have a long term (or permanent) relationship with, and I would agree with that.
Yeah, that is exactly what I meant. I'm not sure if I'm biased after seeing every single performance of hers (), but when I first found her, I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful and sweet (cute and somehow modest) she looked after seeing a single photo.

Sorry for ruining your thread, AlizéeSuperFanFIN. I should have made my own .