View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 04:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

To mention these rules without including common sense is complete bull shit!

With little coming from Alizee, it's hard to keep fan interest up. One of the best things we have are our conversations and these conversations often stray over the line. When they go to far, they are policied. The last thing we need in this forum is someone standing over us saying "Schweinhund.....you can't say church in this forum!!!".

As far as the rules, look at this picture.......

common sense 1.jpg

Oh my God!!!!!! There's an image of my Lord Jesus Christ hanging from a cross. We can't have that.

common sense 2.jpg

Oh my God!!!!! There's also a priest and an altar boy in the picture.......

common sense 3.jpg

Oh my God!!!! There's other religious figures in the background.....

common sense 4.jpg

Much better but Oh my God!!!!....I'm not supposed to be saying Oh my God!

What about this picture of Annily? Uh oh!!!!.....she's holding a bible! Where are the Nazis when you need them?

common sense 5.jpg
common sense 6.jpg

Now kidding aside, questions might arise from these pictures from people who don't know the religion and those questions in the conversations they lead to, can very easily go off the topic of the event and that is pure horse shit that something like that can't be allowed.

What we need on many occasions is something that should supersede those rules and it's as aragorn mentioned, common sense.

CleverCowboy and Bamagirl are relatively new as mods here and they are still learning the ropes, but I think they are doing a great job. Leave them the hell alone! If you question something they do or say, send them a pm or post something in the mod's forum, but don't call them out in front of everyone in the forum!

Edit:

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-10-2019 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts