View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 03:43 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
I suspect they have some kind of special access, maybe direct contact, perhaps they are Alizée's favorite somehow... But they are fans too.
Yes, I'm curious to know what's behind that fanpage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post

The result of all that? A few hundred more followers, but mostly I see MANY of the photos I edited and posted being shared by Other fan accounts, with Their watermarks and fanpage names ()
Sorry to rant, Ray also said I shouldn't try to take ownership of my efforts (even if others do?) since they are for Alizée at the end of the day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post

There is nothing wrong with putting an "Alizee America" watermark in the corner of pictures you've edited/created. In fact, you should do this, because as you stated other people are taking advantage of your efforts on behalf of the forum.

(I think the primary benefit of the watermark would be to promote the forum to fans.)
I agree with Mr Coucou. I don't know what kind of editing you are talking about, but if you create something, putting the watermark is good for the forum and therefore for Alizée as well. Freebooting also happens in these times, even if Alizée's career is not active... I think some people only want to have many followers without caring much about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I suspect it is because Alizee America is a forum-- and not merely a fan page. Its her shyness--- I think forums make her uncomfortable.

They're fan pages and not forums, correct? (That's my point.)
Yes, they should be just fan pages.
I didn't think about what you say. It may be true... But there shouldn't be much difference between an Alizée America Facebook/Instagram fan page and other ones. I mean, you can't really discuss on FB or IG... At least that's what I see now, I don't know how it was a few years ago.
Since "we discuss her", it may be that she prefers to keep an eye on the forum much closely without getting noticed...