View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:46 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well from one of the links Ray provided, here's what Lapinshcous translated from one of her interviews..
"Did you heard about Jenifer releasing "Ma Déclaration" her new album that pays tribute to France Gall ?

Alizée - Okay , here's my question: Has she ever talked about , or even mentionned France Gall in the past? I think that when someone releases a cover album it's because we've always been inspired by those songs . For example, I've always talked about Madonna, that's why I sang "La Isla Bonita" and it wouldn't surprise anyone if I made an album featuring Madonna songs because she's someone that I've always admired. Someone should ask Jenifer if she listened to France Gall since she was born... I would normally have thought that she was rather into Lenny Kravitz's style. But I have to admit that choosing France Gall is a good idea since JJ Goldman and her are the two artists we hear the most about in France..."

It seems kind of funny that she would be upset by this seeing how we've hardly ever seen her upset about anything unless what someone mentioned that maybe Alizee had the same idea, then Jenifer who's style apparently is a lot different than France Gall's, hijacks the idea.