View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 08:06 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Of course where I'm older, I'm probably somewhat out of touch with what younger people in this country like, but as far as France is concerned I'm completely clueless. Maybe Lapinschous and Bigdan can give us a better perspective of what drives the people of France. Of course we've heard they seem to prefer music from outside France. But this is a good song, yet it's fading fast. Could a good video (something Blonde didn't get) have helped out?

Well, first of all Alcaline doesn't have a music video yet and recent studies in neurology have shown that a majority of people in the western world have a predominantly visual memory center, which can explain why people tend to forget about new songs faster than they do about mvs .

But it's also worth mentionning that autotune usage in france is only popular as long as it is kept discreet .. and in lili's case she might have overdid it .

Another reason could be the lack of publicity she's getting compared to other artists (either rising stars or long-timers)

Also .. this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM_p-1E-gjM&feature=kp

who can probably account for half the dislikes she got on the blonde mv.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 06-17-2014 at 08:09 PM..