Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:28 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

This is what I feared I would hear.

I did represent all era's. But I figured out in order to catch people's attention(aka "The Attention Getter"), I would have to use something as appealing as possible. And just remember that over %75 of us got hooked by physical looks and hearing her voice first. It is the sad truth and Mylene was right that Alizee would never get rid of the Lolita image. And sorry for falling in to that but it's true.

This flier will catch people's attention and have them motivated to watch her through Gourmandises and MCE eras and then they will move on to Psych and UEDS just like the rest of us. I dunno although I hate doing it this way, this is truely the most effective way...Looks first, voice and personality later.

And thanks for the criticism guys. I will ask Marquis if he wants to use another one or just want me to rearrange and dim the sexualized pictures a bit. Thanks

Come to think of it, I can have one sexualized pic(JEAM) and put it off to the side, and then find a good UEDS pic and put it in the center....

Last edited by User22; 07-27-2010 at 12:31 AM..