View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 06:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Just to be clear, I have no romantic fantasies or intentions towards someone like Alizée who I don't really know. I can't speak for anyone else.

I feel the same way. Even if I was 30 years younger, even if we spoke the same language, even if I looked like Brad Pitt, even if we lived or worked together, that doesn't mean we'd get along. There's so much that's involved in a relationship the odds of us getting along would probably be pretty slim so I don't even think along those lines.

On my trip to Italy back in December, I went to Pistoia and Taormina, 2 places Alizée performed. Partly because she performed there but also because they are beutiful towns.

A co-worker who's a fan asked me if I'd like to go to her home town on Corsica some day with him and though it would be fairly easy for me to go there, I have no interest in going there even though the odds of seeing her might be fairly good. Because my dream is to see her perform like the way she did during En Concert or when she sang J'en ai marre in Pistoia. I would have payed just about any price to have been at one of those concerts at the Olympia. I've tried twice to go to one of her concerts in Paris and they were cancelled, so if I can't get to see her perform, I at least want to see her up close and in person and going to an autograph session seems to be the best way. I'm glad I went back in 2007 and I'm looking forward to going to this one if there is one.