View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Now see, I don't know why this was really recommended, cause most of her early performances are the same, since they all have her voice backtracked...so I don't really get how each is to have a favorite.
Hey, don't be dissing on my idea! Not two performances are exactly the same, if that were the case we wouldn't have performances that we like more than others. Sure, in a lot performances she lip-syncs, she wears the same outfit, and does the same dance, but it's the little details that make each performance unique. I've watched over 100 different Alizée performances, and each one of them was a different experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I am starting to regret putting really good Alizee performances up against the one I want to win(PTB); I should have put L'important C'est D'aimer and some other crappy performance up against it so PTB would win haha. But nah that would be unfair
LOL I bet that even if L'important C'est D'aimer was the only performance we could vote for, no one would vote for it. Down with the Lilly-mullet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
However, I had to vote for MJ, because the quality of the video is incredible, and she is putting work in, running around the stage like she was still on the En Concert tour!
Yeah, I voted for MJ as well. She was really working her butt off to win that audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
It's a shame I find her clothes and hair to be rather dull and possibly the worst look ever for her.
Just as DrSmith, I disagree as well. I love the way she looks in that video, although yeah, the colors she's wearing are rather dull, I wouldn't call it "the worst look ever for her."

My first signature came from that video.