View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 04:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well rushing out an album after they couldn't come up with a good album when they had all the time in the world to work on one, did not seem like a good idea. I guess they were counting heavily on her success from DALS. It's too bad either Blonde or 5 didn't come out right around the time DALS happened, but I doubt even that would have helped, especially on the large scale that this tour was planned. They tried to ram a song that wasn't that good down the public's throat and they let her choose what to wear on stage in the promotional appearances.

I was initially very happy years ago to hear that Alizee would be working with Sony Jive instead of one their off shoots like Instatubes. Unfortunately, I think the Alizee/Sony relationship has been a very disappointing one with the majority of the blame for the lack of success lying squarely with Sony. There is talk of a new album; whether it's a best of or not, I don't know, but I can't help but think it will be the same old, same old, if it's Sony and Alizee who will be producing it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-10-2015 at 05:00 AM..