View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Aaron, thanks for creating the poll.

I would say that two important choices are not included; the first one is the one I would personally choose:

I think people should be able to discuss mature topics about Alizee's work in any thread.

Also, as I said before, I really do not like the MDO label because it does seem to mean that we allow immature behaviour in other threads. I would put no label at all, but if people really insist, I suppose we could put a [Mature content] label in threads where mature topics in relations to Alizée’s work are discussed.

So, I would also have added:

I think people should be able to discuss mature topics about Alizee's work in [Mature content] labelled threads.

Yeah sorry I should have included the first one you mentioned.

But isn't the second one you suggested the same as "I think people should be able to discuss mature topics about Alizee's song lyrics in [MDO] labeled threads"?

And [MDO] labeled threads mean Mature Discussions Only about Mature topics about Alizee's song lyrics. And it is asked in those threads that people discuss those topics in a polite and respectful manner. But that doesn't mean that non-[MDO] threads are all about immature behavior and immature topics