View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
like always... you compare todays Alizée with past... then of course it doesnt fit it in your mind... but thats the problem... you still want to see the same person as she was in Mylene era... but its forever away, if you dont like what she makes, then is problem maybe on your site. I always try to understand... like by Psychédélices, UEDS and now new coming album and things which she do. But I must forgot, what she was before and what she want to be. Of course, she will be forever Lolita in minds of many people. But if they will see a would like to see lolita style... sorry, but then there is no way just to say Alizée "bye bye".

About dance in ACDA... what was bad? finally after loong time we see Alizée dancing... wasnt that the dream of many people on forums? to see her dance again? was, so again wheres the problem?

About charts and succes... if the album will be more succesful then UEDS and similar to Psychédélices, for me it will be the best goal.

about tattoos... like Euphoria wrote she has understanding for Annily, Fee and gecko tattoo... I for others too...
SailorMoon - if Alizée watched it as small girl (like me), to watch it again it bring me again to great kid times where everything was easy - no problems, just happines.
Micky or Minnie Mouse... who never saw Disneys cartoon, he must be from other dimension...
Snowhite... the same like by SailorMoon, doesnt need coments
I dont remember all tattos, but I dont prefer just that bird tattoo and Arale
It's amazing when talk gets around to old vs new, when people express their liking for the old, others think it's all about the Lolita and nothing could be further from the truth. Look at what was possibly her best video, ACC. It didn't include any dancing and it wasn't even directed by LB, but it was put together by someone with some great talent in seeing how he could take this beautiful young woman (not a Lolita}, this great song and put together such a great mv.

Look at L'Isla Bonita, the video which is how so many people in the world discovered her by. A beautiful young lady at that point.

It's not about the Lolita. It's about an incredibly beautiful and talented woman not being able to reach any where's near her potential in recent years.

You call her dancing in her newest video a dance routine? You are joiking right? We're talking Sony, we're talking Paris and that's the best they can come up with? If that was the case, I would say just roll the old Pysch couch back out and she can just sit down and occcassionaly raise up a leg or an arm and that many would consider a dance routine and they'd be happy with it.

As far as what level of success does she want, if she wants to continue her career after this, she better hope for a level of success notably better than Psych or Sony will not want to work with her again. Did she have any top 10 hits from that album? I went on vacation in France shortly after the album was released. I rented a car and drove around quite a bit and never heard one of her songs from that album. Is that acceptable to her or Sony?

I think they are capable of much more and I think we will see it with some of her other songs on her new album. This song is just a very small part of that album at this point.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-26-2012 at 07:08 PM..