View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 04:27 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Hey I finally got my right to post ! I did read this thread and it brought me back to my time when I felt the same. Look : The madness will forever stay with you but you can move on with your life. I did it - had a career for 10 years and a marriage - ended in a divorce but life is life and now I found another girl and continue my life. Did I give up on Alizee as a fan ? hell no ! Did some illusions I had dissapear - maybe - but at every dissapointement in life and my time dealing with depression my mind always found a way to appeal to this nostalgia with Alizee and made me heal... So that's why I keep being a fan even if she is singing or not , dancing or not , or cooking or whatever - Because there is something there in our minds that clicks when we are at our worst and she unknowingly helps out - because we associate something with her entire existence . So as long as it works I do not mind it ! I always feel awesome after I come back and dwell into nostalgia with MCE era and everything...even Psychedelices. And for whenever I feel down I do have a souvenir to remind me of her

This was done fresh in 2008 - I will post a more recent pic soon it aged well and Im still proud of it !