View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 03:51 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Yes, and it is precisely this particular state of psychosis that is, for the most part, absolutely wonderful and awesome, though sometimes it has those problems!

But in my case, this is special because I’ve actually been completely “immune” to idols!

Many have numerous idols that they follow, and maybe that’s why it’s easy for them to stop being someone’s fan, for example, when someone ends their career, it might end some fan’s interest.

But I just don't have it. Like I once said, of course I have some idols, but I don't follow them except very occasionally = I can take a break for up to a year, etc.!

I’m simply not interested in faning some guys, but I usually wonder about those with at least 10 idols (and this isn’t badly said) that they worship and watch all the time, how they cope with it and where they get that enthusiasm at all...

And then Alizée and JEAM. She destroyed my immunity in seconds! Awesome, awesome Wonderful woman, fact!
Well you clearly show enthusiasm ! that's to be appreciated. Idol ? well that's a strange word for me. I do not follow a lot of famous people either but I do have a few wich from I could get inspired to do things. I'm a fan of Henry Cavill for example - I do not follow his steps or anything - but I like his style of living , the fact that he's a bit of a geek even though he's drooled on by all females he doesn't really care

I'm a fan of some people in the fitness industry - a world in wich I am implicated with both photography and competing. I got a national show to attend this august and I'm in preparation right now.

Alizée's magic worked on me as a teen because let's face it she was and is gorgeous. But I managed to look past that and I started to like her personality - yeh maybe some could say it's a show she put on for interviews but I don't think so ... she really was naive at times or surprised or whatever - it wasn't an act. So all of that she displayed kinda pulled me closer like a magnet to a fridge but I left behind all the fantasyes and all the crazyness.

So right now I am trying to look up to all the people I think I can learn something from - Internet is a beautiful thing and can help you out to grow even by following famous people and their habits.

How many saw a montage of some actors doing gym stuff to get ready for a movie and the next day they made a gym membership ? quite a few I tell you. There is something about this phenomenon.

Back into the main subject of this forum because we ain't here to talk about unicorns - Yes she is wonderful and will continue to be - and there are women out there like that - famous or not.

"Worship" shouldn't be used as a term - If you get to feel that way - you are down a slippery slope...and the only one getting hurt is yourself.

To make something clear - when I ramble on about these things I actually think I make some sense - If I am going off the rail someone can point at it because I won't mind - And at the same time any remarks I make I am not directing them at any member active or not - I just present things that may happen and some happened to me. And maybe the experience itself can help someone too. I got help from a lot of people aswell. I know it sounds like a therapy but it's not - feel free to vent whatever depresses you and to share any fantasy you like as long as we keep it clean and nice.

That is what I personally think and I might also engange sometimes in sarcasm but I will try doing it at my own expense or if I refer to some outer subject please remember it's all in jest and not to insult anyone !

I had great times on AF back in the day and it breaks my heart to hear some of the stuff that happened there. I mean there were some signs about a few members but we all treated it like "normal crazyness" if there ever should exist such a term... But I had no ideea some of them went nuclear !

Anyway , I do enjoy writing here - I missed this - so maybe I spent a few too many posts in a matter of days but hey - it's just me , another dude like all of you sharing some thoughts. If I ever go psychotic and start a cult or anything - I will leave my adress in a private message to some Admin so when the time comes any of you can come and whack me ! Cheers !