View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Greg is treating her right! It's good to see Annily is with them too. A selfish husband would want to be there with Alizee alone.
I'm sure Greg knew from the beginning that Alizee and Annily were a package deal and accepts that. It looks like Greg is doing things right and two thumbs up for him! A happy Alizee makes for a happy Greg.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
"Defend Paris", absolutely.

However, note to whomsoever makes these darn things, the weapon depicted on it should be either an "FN FAL", "The Right Arm of the Free World", or something like an M16 or an M4 Carbine, and NOT something of the AK family, that is sort of associated with "terrorists" everywhere.
I did some research on Defend Paris, and it actually is a clothing line that supports charities and other humanitarian efforts. It is basically apolitical. There was some concern about the AK being the weapon put on it, but it does grab attention and promoting some kind of violence is not the intention.

On the other hand, she really likes her M16 hat. I really would like to know why. Maybe be can add a question to the interview list that tactfully asks her if she enjoys target shooting. I read there was a gun culture in Corsica similar to the US.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-27-2019 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts