View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 10:33 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly Finds out about Ship1

Having got her Fireplace in her Living room ( behind a Glass enclosure and Force Field ) Lilly can Feel the Heat and see the Flames of the fireplace safely ! And she had the Robots build her an auditoreum and stage for her Robot Band and it's instruments. The Band started to play; but Lilly said I want all the Robots to dance with me ! Leader1 said some robots are on Duty, so they can't dance ! So Lilly said, but anybody not on duty I want here to Dance !. So Leader1 told everybody to show and prepare to dance ! The Band started to play and all the robots danced with Lilly except..Lilly told Leader1 you have to Dance , too !
But Leader1 said I am Leader, I do not dance ! Yes said Lilly I am the Human and I want everybody to dance ! Trash1 said Leader has to Dance , too ! Ha ! But leader said Shut Up or I'll have your Circuits checked ! Everybody was dancing; but Ship1 asked Leader can I dance, too ? Leader1 said no, you are in space and you must not waste fuel to dance around ! Wait said Lilly, Who are you talking to ? Uh...It is Ship1, he wants to dance ! Wait said Lilly, We have a Ship somewhere on a River, or Lake, or Ocean on Mars ? No; said Leader, we have a ship in orbit in Space ! We have a Spaceship in Orbit ? And When were you going to tell me this, Leader ? Uh....We didn't think you needed to be told ? Lilly says I am the Human and if I have to make decisions for all the Humans and the Robots, I have to be told everything ! Uh, we thought we would tell you eventually ! Well, Leader from now on you will keep nothing from me; as I need to know everything to make decisions. Yes you are right; I am sorry !