View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 12:57 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
She probably wouldn't give herself away if she posted in English. I doubt any of us would recognize the style. If she posted too much in French, though, it's possible that she would write the same way she talks in interviews.
You know, sometimes I wonder what's dvtq's real identity... ¬¬. An 8 years old boy posting so frequently (well he used to), and his posts didn't reflect his age... lol Im just kidding I guess . Matrix had that doubt too, and he couldn't figure out
Now, you have read the VIP messenger conversation, right? If it was Alizee who was chatting with all those guys, she didn't sound/write like she uses to talk in the interviews.

Quote:
Be that as it may -- I think that a section for learning or improving English would be a great idea, and not just for Her Grace's benefit. There are many members who don't speak English as a first language.
I would be happy to contribute to such a section if some moderator wants to create it. Anyone else agree?
Hmm, that's a good idea. There are plenty of guys here who don't speak english at all. I know it would not be just for Alizee's benefit, but if she doesn't even visit the french forums so frequently, (that's what I guess since she hasn't even noticed the message posted by Julien) I think she will barely try to learn french in an American forum . But it would be a good help for many of us though .