View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:58 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really have to think she will excel at this. She's taken dance lessons since the age of 4, but that in itself doesn't mean that much. I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who have done the same. The difference is in the way she moves and I'll use an example J'en ai marre in the way she flicks her hand upwards. There is just something unbelievably beautiful in the way she does it. I guess it's called natural ability....

We see year after year in Les Enfoires where they get together on short notice and she always looks incredible in every dance she does. She looks like she's been doing them for years. So I'm sure she's a quick study and I think these two should do very well. I can't really say how well they'll do, because I have no idea who she'll be dancing against or how gifted they might be, but I'd be tremendously surprised if she doesn't make it to that last day.?
She is indeed gifted. That same ability with her hands is actually what first caught my attention. She seems gifted in body-awareness intelligence. And she definitely is a quick study.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Shape wise, she is looking fantastic. It appeared she was doing more running than dancing to get in shape for this. Do you think running might be better for the figure than dancing?
Based on her times, it looks more like she was power walking or jogging, as compared to running.

By the way, she has great stage presence. This should help a little as well.