View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:17 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm shaking in my boots here. I just got word from Ben that Alizee will meet with me in private, a half hour before the autograph session begins to sign all the cd's I have. I am totally overwhelmed at this point. I can hardly type. If anyone wants an autographed copy of her cd, please let me know here. Just give a one word answer of how you want your name signed. We will have to settle up money wise, after I get back.
WOW.
I now humbly request, with the utmost humility, that I may be with you, Scruffydog, while you are in the presence of this most revered character, an experience you truly deserve after many years of being a devoted fan and after all the time and energy you put into everything relating to her. The same cannot be said of me, it is simply my enormous luck that allowed me to be in the right place at the right time, but I hope I may still be by your side, and as always, hope to help in any way possible.

I offer my most sincere congratulations to Scruffydog for unquestionably deserving this rare opportunity. Though I know I am not worthy of the same, it is my instinct as an Alizée fan to request that I may also share in this unbelievable experience.

-Aron, who has never been more sincere or more of a fan than he is now.