View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
I know this is a bad thing to ask, but would any of my music work anywhere in the podcast? It's not the most "upbeat" but it would be cool to spread it around a little more.

And speaking of, I am a little upset over the little response I have gotten for Idealiser... I knew nobody would care about that song because it's not popular.
It's not a bad thing to ask. I was hoping more musicians here would offer material to Ciara to use in future podcasts.

Don't be upset over the response to Idealiser. You had 4 good responses and your thread got 122 views in just a few days. I posted a video and remix of Fifty Sixty a month ago and got 4 nice responses and 148 views and I'm very happy with that. Trust me, you can't expect much more than that. The responses tend to go down each time you post something new. Keep posting and sharing anyways. People are nice here, but you need to be prepared. There are people in the world who will say some pretty nasty things about your hard work. You can't let it get you down.