View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 05:43 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I had a dream about Alizée and there was also... Scruffydog?!

The dream starts with me and Scruffydog that were in the sea. We were looking for something about Alizée. At one point something attracted our attention. It was a big stone (I think it was about 3x3m) that was floating on the water. We were attracted by it because it remindes us of the colours of Alizée: pink and blue (perhaps because of JPVA?); indeed the lower surface was pink as though covered with amethyst gems. While we were heading to the stone, there was Parler tous bas "in the air". I don't know how to explain this but it was as though the song was the soundtrack of this dream. I remember seeing her singing the song, as when you are awake and you imagine something. I saw her singing on the stool.
Anyway we arrived at this stone. But the current was too strong, so I got carried away. Now this part is fun. Our "boat" was a big raft, similar to a mattress with a rope. Scruffy grabbed the rope and threw the mattress to me. This way he used his own throw as transportation. So I reached the mattress and I think I did the samevmove because we wanted to reach the shore, where there were some other people.
At this point I woke up. I think the dream was longer and there was something else before Scruffy and I reached the stone, but that is all I remember.
At least I almost saw Alizée in this dream, even though I saw her in the same way I could "see" her when I'm not asleep. :/

The dream might have been induced by a video. I was watching the video Scruffy posted in the thread about the reddit article, but I was too tired so at one point I just turned off the phone and went to sleep.
This has happened many times with many other videos (that has nothing to do with Alizée), but I don't know why this time I had this dream.
Maybe this is just a coincidence but I woke up with several 3mm bumps on my head.