View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 10:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Already over 2.5 million views and it was posted this February! That's amazing. I imagine most of those views are in Russia but still 2.5 million views is a lot of views anywhere.

Good find! Shared to FB.
Thanks! It’s really amazing because it’s such an “isolated” video because of the Russian language [although many people of course speak Russian]!

I don’t really remember seeing other videos rise as fast, except for (sometimes) that second most watched LIB video, which would have gotten faster views now!

La Isla Bonita's strengths are also the well-known song and the English language, which is much more global, so comparing videos isn't even really fair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Edit:

Well it looks like this channel is in Kazakhstan which borders Russia. Kazakhstan, though a very large country only has a population of less than 19 million.
Yeah, I mentioned the same speculation about its connection to Kazakhstan already in the VotD thread. Where we also celebrated the video! http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=106

By the way, apparently "only" 12.9 million people speak Kazakhstan, but apparently the voice of the video still speaks Russian, because Yuotube puts its text in Russian, I didn’t examine it any further.

Alizée 💜