View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Boy! RMJ is pissed.

After reading 10 pages worth of arguments I tend to agree with RMJ's views. RMJ has been harsh with his words but she deserves it. Not just cause she missed the concert but because of her overall performance since her new start. She has been average at best.

The reason she was so good in the MF era is because MF had her practice all her dance sequences, interviews and other matters really hard so she felt comfortable on screen. And of course one delivers a natural performance when one feels confident and prepared.

There is no one now to push her to do her best. She just puts in a bare minimum effort and she is getting those minimum results. Right from the start of this adventure she has been very apprehensive of failure and the fact that she didn't get good response in the early stages (of the adventure) has made her put in half hearted effort all the time. If she wants to regain her success she has to put in a great deal of effort. Otherwise enjoy the sunshine in Corse. I have enough good memories of her to last me a lifetime.