View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 10:41 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

::bump::

I would like to keep this conversation going and maybe make some decisions as a group, but in the end people will have to put in some work to get the end product finished. I will do what I can.

What was my first impression when I came to this site initially? I didn't know what the disco ball represented and her face shot wasn't representative of what I had been used to. Apologies to who had put that picture up, but I'll just be honest about that. For somebody who might have just seen a handful of her videos and know nothing about her dancing but are looking for a fan site, they might think they landed on the wrong site unless they read the bio.

I like the montage idea. In fact, I think the montage should be very large with pictures from every phase of her career. A visitor might relate to just one or two looks that she had and would recognize her.

The Bio should be scratched. Most people who search for Alizee know who she is. A button or link saying "Learn About Alizee" could take them to her Wiki page.

I would like to see a more structured look to the landing page using web parts, if this is even possible. Can have a section titled Alizee Talk with a list of discussions like we have now. Other sections can have her IG, FaceBook, Twitter feeds, etc. Sign Up and Log In might be better on the landing page.

Madonna.com has a very clean look.

This might be a pipe dream without a major overhaul taking many hours of work and money, but maybe a few of these things can be done without much effort?