View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:51 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
We have already posted this picture of Alizee, which was taken March 5th. This is her last photo of her on her IG feed.

If you look closely, there is some white strips on the left side of her sunglasses. Zooming in shows that she has her entire left eye covered by a bandage.

I hope it's nothing serious and heals quickly.

Special thanks to RedRafe for spotting this.
Well, I’m sorry, for “prying”, into something that probably really was none of my concern, but the second I saw this “shot” I knew that something was “not right” with Alizée, but, it took me a couple of minutes to “suss” it out, and to be honest, after I figured it out, I was “pretty”, ok, “very concerned”, to the point of being “quite worried”.

After she had not really posted for 3 weeks, I was really pretty damn worried, and brought it to someone else’s attention, just to make sure I was not just seeing things, and nope, it was there, “right enough”.

You “know” me, I believe in “courtesy”, “respect”, and “discretion”, and, I’ll be honest, maybe this “cat” should not have “got out of the bag”, for my “zen” about this was that if Alizée had wanted this one “spoken about”, or, “publicized”, so to “speak”, she would have done so herself.

But the “bag”, is now “Cat-less”, so to speak…

Oops, that was not my intent, but, there we go…

In my “defense”, I state that I was motivated purely by “worry” and “very deep concern” for a “little lady” that I “respect immensely”, in the most “appropriate” fashion, and “adore”, “utterly”, and yes, if that is indeed a “crime” then I am “as guilty as sin”.

To be honest, it is probably the greatest, most “appropriate”, compliment I could ever pay her…

Anyhow, If I have upset her at all, then she can “spank me later”, "sometime", or "something"…

You know what I mean...

Still very worried about her though, and my “prayer” for her in this instance is that hopefully this is just something very very minor, very superficial, that’s going to resolve itself quickly and simply, and I’m sure that everyone here, that’s part of this “forum”, feels the very same way, and wishes her nothing but “peace”, “love” and “healing”.

I’ve been a “Reiki Practitioner” for a lonnggg time, and am actually very very good, and I’m going to “beg her pardon” on this one, and am going to send some “reiki”, and just general “positive regard” in her direction, to help with her “healing”, until it is deemed “no longer appropriate”.

My “wish” for her now is this…

Alizée, please just “chill”, “heal”, enjoy your “vacation”, be with your “family” and “friends” and just be your wonderful “self”…

We will see you, when we see you, somewhere on “down the road”, when It’s “appropriate”…

‘Til then, everyone here wishes you nothing but “health”, “wealth”, “love” and “happiness”, as always…

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-29-2019 at 02:35 PM..