Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 04:57 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
True
I don't think it is a good thing. I mean, forcing your husband to leave his job in the middle of the show because of your jealousy... Actually, if I remember correctly, we don't know the true reason of why Grégoire left the show, but I guess jealousy is the more likely.
Anyway, the reason why Alizée would have asked for that is quite evident. And I like to thing that Grégoire made the choice on his own: he saw that Alizée was feeling uncomfortable with that situation and so he decided to leave everything in order to stay with her. Since we don't know the truth, this is my version of the story
I think that Grégoire is similar to Alizée, in the sense that he prefers his family to his career.

I don’t think Alizee had any part in Greg’s decision to leave DALS. I’m pretty sure he made that decision alone and that it took Alizee completely by surprise. I can’t imagine her asking or demanding Greg to injure himself that way for her. It doesn’t seem like something in her nature. I haven’t seen anything suggesting she would be that manipulative.

That Alizee would make a scene putting her vulnerability and love for Greg on public display violated everything we know about her deep sense of privacy. That she would humiliate herself that way demonstrates a desperate attempt to hang onto the man she loved. It was pretty dramatic. Then when Greg made a career sacrifice to prove his love and remove the obstacle between them, that nailed the relationship. After that, neither could have any doubts about the other’s fidelity. It’s a great love story and would make an excellent movie.

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-22-2019 at 05:12 PM..