View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool TOP Alizée videos!

Analyzing the videos that garnered the most viewers for Alizée is interesting!

Let's discuss this topic in this thread!

It would be great to see all the main stats and other similar stats from different videos!!!

Youtube’s dominance is so great that the conversation is likely to lead a lot to its videos. It seems that in this case, even Russian services don’t seem to be able to compete with popularity! Although there are a lot of Russian fans in Alizée's fans!

I have to admit that I did statistics with daily tracking of some of the most popular videos [YT of course]!

Unfortunately, these stats are stuck on a device that doesn't open now!

It was interesting to see that one and the same video often got a lot of new viewers, and the number of viewers remained surprisingly constant - until the beginning of the uphill or downhill... So apparently Youtube recommends most of the videos for a while and then starts recommending the next one, etc. The spiral repeats and continues?

I followed about 12 most viewed videos! And I have to wonder how many new views the videos got all the time - and there are at least thousands of different videos about Alizée!

HERE IS THE CURRENT YOUTUBE TOP3:

Interesting remarks, so I followed the development of the audience daily for about 1-2 months. In all other videos, differences in viewer numbers sometimes varied significantly or remained low throughout. Only La Isla Bonita succeeded all the time! That video, on the other hand, was undeniably also the video that had the biggest throw at the same time in the sense that its volumes were also big 100,000 - 250,000 every day, at least!

The reasons for that are pretty clear. An English song, the performance of which is now famous also thanks to Alizée! Most interestingly, when I calculated the averages and probabilities, it is very possible that with this development, LIB will currently overtake the most watched video of all, the Moi Lolita video, in just 1-2 years!

The Moi Lolita video also has a small other problem when it has to compete with many other Moi Lolita... video versions! Still, I would consider this current number of views a great achievement! Probably youtube has recommended it every now and then when it has so many viewers!

Of course, the moments of download must also be taken into account, ML was alredy uploaded to the service 12 years ago, LIB 5-6 years ago! In addition, LIB is uploaded by Alizée’s official channel and account, it also matters at least in the long run!

However, the "biggest sufferer" thanks to avid uploaders is - of course - J'en Ai Marre, who is by far Alizée's most popular performance, but at the same time there are so many different video versions just because of its popularity... In other words, that video uploaded by Duncan Jax has an almost impossible job to achieve those other two. Maybe it will never happen ... number one is almost impossible to achieve with this information...! Not to mention others!

At the same time... Among other things, the popularity of many JEAM videos downloaded more than 10 years ago seems to be "fading into the hands", because again, newer downloads are often only much higher quality! My “own” JEAM, i.e. the video downloaded from Russia through which I found this wonderful madness, is by the way the fourth - but with the same problems as the other videos in the song - competition!

Well, but it's probably just a problem for uploaders, if any!? I think it’s good and nice to get several different downloads, even from the same performances!!

But now no more on the subject, we will continue to follow this development in viewer numbers with interest!

Alizée 💜