View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:08 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
...- is this a sign that she's gained a new level of credibility?
What? Because she did an interview with this magazine you mean? She's been in all kinds of magazines. If you mean, "a girl in the wind" ... they always say that. I suppose they will never get tired of playing with her name.

Quote:
Funny to me was that in the second line, they mention her being a Dental Star in Peru. Click that, and you see what they mean. Do we have to start a thread about Alizée's teeth now?
Maybe you could just tell us what they mean. And I think you mean another thread about her teeth. Everything about her has been talked about before at one time or another. And yeah, you might as well.

Quote:
ps - I've heard some rumors that the "geeky" aspects of her image (playing videogames, poker, being a mac addict, etc) may be somewhat exaggerated to better appeal to us geeky Americans. ...
Yeah, that doesn't suprise me. Gives them something to talk about. For us? Well, I don't know about that, but you guys are pretty geeky alright.

Thanks for the links and all guys. I can't even read it right now. No time at all.

Merci Fanny