View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:27 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I think we should definitely hold less heavy-content podcasts with less of an emphasis to package and release them (At least until new single/album). That way it can definitely be a more open-ended chat for everyone, less on the thought processes, and less of a burden for you, because it wasn't that serious in the first place.

Maybe stuff like an introductory podcast, where attending members just introduce themselves, tell their stories, of life, their day, etc., sort of like a discussion blog. It's nothing that everyone wants to hear, but it has a potential for humor and fun, and its less of a focus for you to fix it up and show it to the world!

Perhaps a dedication podcast, a podcast where we honor certain members or a certain member that has contributed heavily to the community, sort of like Comedy Central Roasts, with dedications, speeches, and written experiences from attending members. I'd have to say if this idea is picked, i'm definitely giving the first dedication toast to Brad or Ben (perhaps BOTH!) With this, you could probably combine every dedication podcast into sort of like a compilation or one big awards show podcast, meaning that it will be the least focused upon, the recorded material could be sitting on your computer for months until you gather, say 4 dedication podcasts, to make one whole podcast on it. It's definitely a burden-breaker for you.

I'm just shooting ideas, like I always do, you know me.
You know, I was going to suggest the next podcast be about me, but you had to go and make it a serious and valid idea.