View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:49 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
you know, I've been thinking.
what if one of our more musically talented fans here perform one of her songs (vocals or instrumental, doesn't matter) on a talent show! America's Got Talent, for example, get many view and I think it would be a great way to promote her here in the US.

Any thought?
Really good idea! However... Should they be really, really good or should they butcher the song? JK lol. Yeah, let's find an amazing singer who would be willing to sing (and possibly perform?) an Alizée song on AGT! That would be great! Personally, for me, I know one girl who has a really good voice but I don't think she'd fit well singing an Alizée song as her voice is more of a powerful opera voice... From the forum, I nominate Rictor! I'm sure he wouldn't mind as he has recently shown us his passion and love for singing with his birthday gift to Alizée . Or Mark could go do some sweet stuff on his guitar for it. Or IncliningPizza could show off his amazing piano skills!

Anyway, I think that if someone was willing, that would be a pretty decent way to let her be known to a wide audience of people. Lots of people watch. For the live performances they kept saying things about the thousands and thousands of people watching. I know I really enjoy watching AGT and have been watching this whole season. I do believe there is an episode coming on tonight.