View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:32 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fèvier View Post
you know, i've been thinking.
What if one of our more musically talented fans here perform one of her songs (vocals or instrumental, doesn't matter) on a talent show! America's got talent, for example, get many view and i think it would be a great way to promote her here in the us.

Any thought?
kayla! Kayla! Kayla!
Take one for the team!

Can you imagine her or one of us here performing one of Alizee's song on American Idol?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Last week while posting in the "Alizée viral marketing" thread started by Zeerre, I got the idea of going to college forums and posting there to promote Alizée. At that time, I joined the college confidential forum and started a thread there. Just over an hour later, they closed it because it had a link to Youtube, but in that hour, it had 75 hits.

This morning I joined 2 other forums. One called Buckeye planet (Ohio state) and another called Irish envy (Notre Dame). Just about every forum seems to have a open topic section where you can post anything. I figured it was best to post something as if I was a student there and I figured it be best to make up some type of story to get the word out there (Forgive me Lord!).
Here are links to the 2 threads.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/o...ml#post1751985

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...er-before.html

It seems like a lot of these forums are sports oriented. That doesn't really matter because like I said, they all have an open subject section.

I did a little research on the net and found out there are over 4,000 colleges/universities in this country. I'm sure there are hundreds of forums out there.

This is a great opportunity to do some free advertising for Alizée. Wont cost us a penny. All it will take is a little time on our part.

If anyone decides to do it, use your own imagination on what to say.

Each forum seems to be different. Some don't allow links. Some you have to embed a youtube code to display a video. Some you just have to post the link that's at the top of the page.

The best time to do this will probably be in a few weeks when most colleges are back in session, but it wont hurt to register or even post now.

EDIT: I added a link to La Isla Bonita
Great one, Scruff! I checked your links and found a couple of pictures I've never seen before that were posted by the members there.

Let's not forget, though, Youtube is still the best place to post /upload our videos. I believe we could have gotten several thousand hits had we upload our videos a day or two earlier. Timing is everything! Let's keep our eyes on the news and look for another Steven Slater story out there.

PS: Our SS videos are still doing good. Hopefully, we're able to convert a couple of hundreds of them!

Last edited by Jake04; 08-25-2010 at 01:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts