View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

I think it's a great idea Scruffy, we have to be careful not to come off as spammers though. As Ronald mentioned maybe we should join the forums, make a few relevant posts here and there, and then make a thread about Alizée.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
you know, I've been thinking.
what if one of our more musically talented fans here perform one of her songs (vocals or instrumental, doesn't matter) on a talent show! America's Got Talent, for example, get many view and I think it would be a great way to promote her here in the US.

Any thought?
I hate to be Negative Nancy, but I think the odds of that happening are pretty slim. As Aaronius pointed out already, auditions are set in place to weed out the people, and not all who audition make it to the stage before the three judges. I don't think that an instrumental rendition of one of Alizée's songs would be noteworthy enough, singing would be a better choice. But then again, what song would they sing? The English versions of Alizée's songs are, as Alizée herself commented once, laughable. So, now we would need someone that sings amazingly well in French... or terribly bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Let's not forget, though, Youtube is still the best place to post /upload our videos. I believe we could have gotten several thousand hits had we upload our videos a day or two earlier. Timing is everything! Let's keep our eyes on the news and look for another Steven Slater story out there.
I don't really watch TV at all, if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have found out about Steven Slater until much later, but from now on I'm keeping my eyes peeled for another opportunity.