View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Interesting response Antares...... thanks.

"It reminded me of Alizée because of Moi Lolita. In the story Lolita, the young girl is a source of lustful desire for the older man, who simply wishes to consume her (not in a literal sense).

However, someone else might look at the same person and have a very different experience. Instead, they admire the beauty of the individual in a purest sense of Platonic love. It is an act of giving, rather than taking away."

Maybe you can answer why do so many people take it in the consuming sense; even someone like my own sister?

I used to spend a lot of time showing her everything about Alizée and I didn't try to hide anything. I showed her the performances of Moi Lolita where her cheeks were hanging out. I showed her JAM where she was incredibly sexy. I showed her the ACC video where she was dressed from head to toe. I showed her the SAD performances again where she was dressed from head to toe. I showed her Les Enfoires performances where just about always tastefully dressed. Then after all that, when I was showing her a performance of late she said "She looks different." I asked how? She said "She has clothes on.".

It's interesting in my travels to France, so many remember Moi Lolita, but nobody remembers L'Alize, though it was a number one hit.

I have people I work with who take things the wrong way, but I can understand that because they don't really know me. But my own sister who I tried so hard to explain things to, sold me down the river.

That's why this forum is an important part of my life. You can't understand what she has done for us or should I say me, unless you've gone through that type of life changing experience that I have when I found out about her and I think a lot of people here young and old, have experienced that.

As far as religion, I'm catholic, but I seldom go to church. Still I strongly believe. I've told about how many times in my travels, whenever I come across a church, I just about always stop in and say prayers for family, world peace, our troops and Alizée and I consider her a God send in the truest sense of those words. My mother was a very religious person and I often wonder if I was blessed with Alizée because of her. I know I certainly didn't deserve her.

So bottom line is, it would be great to have someone close, to talk to, to understand that Alizée though incredibly sexy, is not a sex object to us. She's an incredibly beautiful part of our lives. She's a very complex person, a person who's hard to figure out. But a person I don't think I could live happily without and at least I have members here who I can share my most inner most thoughts with and not have those thoughts taken the wrong way.