View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I had to revise my revised schedule yesterday. They had an Italian tall ship in port that I had mentioned it looked like me and Jo photographed it possibly within a short time of one another. A guy I work with was with the naval military police in Palermo and the told me via FB that's its a training vessel for NCOs.

I went out to the Blood Islands. I had gone out there by bus to the place where you can see the islands back a few years ago, but never thought I'd ever make it out to the islands. They have a nature reserve on the last island and they built a pier there where tour ships go. Funny part was, our ship was a failry big ship. There was a boat in front of it, that got hemmed in because we were behind it. We were there for over an hour and because we were taking up the back of the pier, none of the many smaller tour boats that came along, couldn't dock. They need a better system.

Some of you are familiar with an old grave yard that's a tourist attraction here. Of course there's something else interesting in the area. I took several pictures and videos, but I won't post it here. I'll share them via the drive soon.

Unfortunately with this small new 2 in 1 computer I bought, it takes forever to try and upload pictures to photobucket and many times fails, so I'll have to find a better way to post pictures in here.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-06-2016 at 12:04 AM..