View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 04:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
You make good points!
When it comes to FB, I think the negative aspects of private depend largely on the subject of the group. For example, if a group is about movies, that is a sufficiently broad topic that potential members might have no idea if the discussions or posts would interest them unless they can check them out first. In our case, though, the group is about one performer—Alizée—so I think it could be presumed that fans would feel it was likely that posts would be quite specific—relevant to her—and therefore of interest to them. So, they might not need to be able to see what has been posted in order to decide to join.

We still also have the FB page, which is open to all. I think making the FB group a bit more secure or selective would not be a bad thing.
That's true... though...

As I sometimes comment, there are really a lot of different Alizee fan groups on Facebook, and if many of them are open, they can attract more people than closed / private groups.

On the other hand, does it matter even as long as the fans are in one or as many groups as possible!

Alizée 💜