View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I have a computerized translation of the Alizee swimsuit article posted below. It's not a great translation, but it's better than nothing.

Feet in the sand, Alizee has head elsewhere. Ajaccio on a beach, unable to mingle with the crowds of tourists who happily enjoy the sun. Under her panama, she hides a dark look, a little preoccupied air. Only her little Annily (9 years) succeeds in unhook her a smile. Holiday without Gregoire, it does not really taste the same. Since their lightning during the meeting of Repeated In with the stars last November, he's pui radiant rnd. Grace has the issuance, my vision of love changl (...) I have lived incredible cbases. A story is denied. I thought it does not exist, "said the young woman, who had struggled to recover from her rapture with the father of her daughter, Jeremy Chatelain in 2012. Was vicu of very strong things. We 'not intend to let go ", said Gregoire after their victory in Dancing with the Stars. In a few months, the dancer and the singer became inseparable. Very in love, they multiply declarations of love and inflamed tweets. "Aujourd 'bui, thanks Grigoire, I am happy, fulfilled and amoureuie she said without taboo.

Fairy tales, I no longer believed, now I believe. This is the big love. "Not a day goes by that the two lovers are posting a photo of their nascent happiness. Last February, they even frandhi the course of the common tattoo," One love, one life, "a tribute to the last song that they dance in the issuance of TF1. But the last three weeks, nothing. on social networks, it is very quiet. Alizee what is alone on this beach? in May last, it is on this same sand she post a picture of them at sunset, smiling ear to ear. Today is indeed the solo performer dAlcaline advantage of good time. "She looks sad, like a little elsewhere. It is not the great joy, "said one witness. At a time when all couples enjoy the sunlight and flirting on the beach for pretty blond difficult to manage loneliness
I'm sure this will not be overlooked.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur