View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 11:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
It’s good to dream. As they say, if you don’t have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true.

So I hope your Alizée dream comes true some day!
Thank you, and I’ve actually seen her by my own standards already in a surprising number of dreams, but that real Alizée “big fish” Dream is still in search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Have you ever had a dream that WASN'T confusing? I haven't.
Well yeah, true, but this might seem a little even weirder than the others [at least just as soon as I woke up].

Quote:
I may be older, but definitely not ready for the rocking chair. Anyway, do you remember what we looked like in your dream? I'll tell you if you are close. If you describe me exactly, then OK, that would be creepy.
Yeah, you're not. That's why I said it, older than me!

Hmm... Hard to say, I think you were both "ordinary men" i.e. like maybe most, in good shape, + 50 years old and the other one, probably you, had brown short hair or something similar in style...? Because you were closer, Scruffy was behind you and that's why he didn't see that car right away...

It would be exciting, and pretty scary too, if the description hit!

Quote:
I had to look it up and found it is a British soap opera started in 1972!

Many British shows do very well in the US, but this isn't one of them. I never heard of it. Maybe it's because we have more than our fair share of soap operas so there isn't any available time slots.
AAnd yeah, and it’s maybe a bit like in music, so the rise of series from other countries is harder, even though in this case “Emme” is also an English-language series.

Alizée 💜