View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 03:56 PM
젊은 전사

Paenguin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Looks like it's gotten switched. Thanks guys!

OK, we're a week away, and I've just finished my first viewing with pen and notepad in hand. (I think I watched En Concert about three times prior to the last one.) While I don't think we'll have any shortage of things to talk about, given how many of you were actually at this concert (and/or one or more of the others on this tour), I'd appreciate it if everybody could try and do at least one pass before next week to refresh your memory, and prompt some discussion points that maybe you'd like to bring up.

Speaking of which, your Alizée homework for this week, gentlemen, is to come armed with answers to these questions:

1) Again, we'll be looking for favorites: favorite song in the show, favorite outfit, favorite "wubbily" moment. Which is yours?

2) In a lot of ways, the Psychédélices production is a lot less elaborate than En Concert...but at the same time, it adds a lot, too. How do you think the two compare? Is it even fair to compare the two, or are we talking granny pommes and oranges, here?

3) The re-orchestrations: are you for or against them? Bad idea, or a necessary updating of her classics to integrate them into the new stuff? Do any of them actually improve on the originals?

4) What classic song do you miss the most? Is there one that you'd actually like to hear re-orchestrated?

5) What's the deal with the harlequins? I mean, seriously? They creep me out, man!

Remember, please don't respond here, but save it for the commentary! And please feel free to add any questions or talking points of your own that you'd like the rest of us to consider.

Thanks, everybody! See you all there next week!
Boo, homework.
Would you be pissed if I steal Barrett from you that day.