View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Here is a compilation video of highlights of the concert.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NS7...ew?usp=sharing

Attachment 3643
Very good compilation of this über excellent concert! Who made this video, is it known?

I liked it when the songs were in performance order, not unnecessary jumping here and there! However, Lui ou toi seemed to be left out of the compilation...

By the way, forgot to mention in the opening that Youpidou’s end is excellent when Alizée finishes and the fans start throwing cloths, her reaction and expressions so wonderful!

It also came to my mind that when I used to read messages here in the early days, probably still anonymously, I was struck by someone's comment that he/she never watches En Concert because he/she doesn't like...

Well, there are many tastes in music and so on, so no more about it, But it might come as a surprise to our En Concert fans, and we’ll probably have a pretty hard time understanding it! Because you would think that all and everyone who loves music will like and love this concert, now not to mention the real Alizée fans! So unparalleled, the best and overwhelming this concert is - by all standards!!!!!!

Alizée 💜