View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well there is still tremendous potential there for beautiful music and beautiful videos. Look at her first 2 recent dj gigs. She showed up in basicly a printed t shirt for one and a sweatshirt for the other, but with her most recent dj appearence, she looked gorgeous.

I'm by no means saying it's over for her. She's still very beautiful when packaged the right way, but when she's not, she's not far from being plain Jane.

If you ever do a google search for "beautiful French singer", the hits are dominated by Alizee. Sometimes your searches for different things can be influenced by your previous searches, so I was curious to see if I'd get similar results doing the same on other computers. So on my most recent vacation, I stopped in internet cafes in Aachen and in Dubrovnik and in both cases, it was the same thing. The hits on my search were dominated by Alizee.

I think that is a huge testament to her beauty. There are plenty of other beautiful singers in France including Nolwenn, Jenifer, Lorie and Shy'm to name a few. It's huge and I doubt if she realizes it or appreciates it.

Her early performances are so memorable and a lot of that has to do with her beauty. Her beauty can still make her videos something to be remembered, again, if she is packaged right or they can be, just another video.