View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Hi Jake! Yeah, when they discontinued the Zune, it didn't get bricked. I just use the hardware, not the store. It works great with the system in the car. At least it did until Alizée came along. The car cannot understand me when I tell it to play songs with French titles. It's probably me. So I just start a playlist and let it shuffle. I don't mind saying that I've never been an Apple user. Back in the 80's I had an Atari home computer and my friend had an Apple II. I've had a rivalry with Apple ever since, and have never owned an Apple device. Though I bought '5' on iTunes to support Alizée. Now they keep trying to upgrade my iPhone.
Right on man!! I've had two Zunes, the old 30gb and then I bought the old 120gb which was ideal for all the Zée and MJ music and videos, as well as movies and podcasts. I've never owned an Apple device either, including Iphones and Ipods. From trying out ones that belonged to friends, I always preferred my Zune. The software as well, always seemed simpler and easier to use than itunes, as well as better looking, so itunes has never been installed on my computer more than a couple of hours. Anyway, it's too bad they discontinued them, I was looking forward to their followup for the Zune HD :\