View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 01:38 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

First of all, I got a bad feeling from Jeremy as of day one - a feeling i did express in this forum. (Note: Other than being concerned that Gregoire might not be smart enough for her, I have had noting but a good feeling from him since day one.)

Jeremy was a liar. He was not honest with her in some ways. Yes, she fell head over heels for him (and likely him for her), but there was some trouble in their marriage within one year of it's forming, and it got worse over time.

I believe (this is speculation) that a lot of the trouble stemmed around Jeremy saying what she wanted to hear rather than telling the full truth, and she only came to realize the truth over a period of years. As it became clear that in some ways he was not the right fit for her, they grew apart. Attempts to "save" the marriage did not work, and, after several years there was a large gap between them. She spent several years hanging in for the sake of the child, but in the end Jeremy did a couple of things that finally convinced her that the marriage could not be saved, and that she and Annily would be better off without his day-to-day presence.

Since their breakup, some of the things that he has said on his blog have been disgusting, and clearly demonstrate how different part of him is from what she was looking for. For example (working from memory) he once stated that he was half Mother Teresa and half DSK. Wow. What a picture.

Three cheers for Gregoire. She deserves a second chance at happiness.