Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 07:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
Back in the 90s Shania was extremely hot! It's amazing that she previously married her manager who was not that attractive and then to boot, he cheated on her. She wanted to keep her marriage going (working on it) but he did not and they got a divorce. So, the moral of the story is that Jeremy was not the only fool born on this planet.
She was hot. The guy she married, Robert John "Mutt" Lange is a producer and song writer and yes compared to her, he's no Brad Pitt, but he must be very good at what he does. I just looked at his Wikipedia page and it's amazing how many groups/singers he's worked with and it was when Shania married him and they produced the 'Come on Over' album with hits such as,

From this moment
That Don't Impress Me Much
Honey, I'm Home
Don't Be Stupid
Man! I Feel Like a Woman,
that her career really took off.

As far as their divorce, that must've been a tough life style they lived as far as being a man who wants to come home at the end of the day to his wife. I'll bet most of the time, one or the other was on the road and I think that's something a woman can tolerate more than a man.

Another interesting Hollywood breakup was that of Jenifer Anniston and Brad Pitt. From what I heard and I could be wrong, he wanted a family, but because of her career, she wanted to wait. Enter stage right, Angelina Jolie, a sex bomb to be sure. They starred in a movie together and the rest is history. If Brad had kids at home, this might not have happened. So which do you think mattered more to Jennifer......losing her career or losing Brad Pitt?

Which do you think Alizee would choose.......career or Brad Pitt?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-28-2020 at 07:20 PM..