View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 02:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well we have so little to go on at this point that there is no sense in worrying. I think she could easily fit an album into her schedule, that's if she wanted to. I think we need to wait until there is some announcement from them or some interview that clarifies what exactly this business decision means, to their careers.
Right now an Album is way down the list for Alizée. The dance studio is still relatively young and Greg and Alizée are probably putting in 110% making it successful.

This dance studio is their future, not Alizée's singing. She's made a career choice and this business is going to be her number one job. I don't see an Album coming anytime soon if ever. Think about it how well did the last two albums sell?

If the dance studio is doing well a year or two from now Alizée may think about stepping into a recording studio again but don't expect it anytime soon.

Sorry to be a negative Nelly but as someone who's been self employed for 29 years, your life revolves around your business, everything comes second except for family.