View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 03:30 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Right now an Album is way down the list for Alizée. The dance studio is still relatively young and Greg and Alizée are probably putting in 110% making it successful.

This dance studio is their future, not Alizée's singing. She's made a career choice and this business is going to be her number one job. I don't see an Album coming anytime soon if ever. Think about it how well did the last two albums sell?

If the dance studio is doing well a year or two from now Alizée may think about stepping into a recording studio again but don't expect it anytime soon.

Sorry to be a negative Nelly but as someone who's been self employed for 29 years, your life revolves around your business, everything comes second except for family.
I don't think your Negative Nelly, but rather Realistic Reggie.

I also was self-employed for 20 years and sole provider of my family. I took the jobs that were the longest and steadiest over the ones I would have enjoyed more, but were more risky. There is a lot of overlap between family and business.

A&G have something going good now with the dance studio. Based upon my experience, women like to feel secure in many ways including financial, and the situation she is in now is probably the most secure she has felt in over a decade. Making a new album now seems a little frivolous and risky unless.. UNLESS.. a miracle Mylene reunion happens. I'm not holding my breath...