View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 02:32 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
If you were to ask Alizee about the selfies, I'm sure she would say they are just part of the business of being an entertainer. I think there is something to that, but I think she also likes to take them.

Part of her reason for not singing probably has something to do with self-esteem - a major part. I can't believe she gave up singing as an act of vindiction.
For the record so that I am not misunderstood, I love Alizee's selfies. We get to see new pictures of her every other day. Otherwise, they would be few and far between. She remains relevant and reaps benefits for business.

I just think the concept of selfies has gotten out of hand though, in general. I have some FB friends who just cannot stop, even posting selfies of their feet, which are not nearly as attractive as Alizee's.

I think we all have formulated our own opinions as to why Alizee broke up with Mylene and why she later quit singing. None of the theories are outlandish and was only done because Alizee left a gaping hole and hasn't answered those questions herself. Maybe one day she will tell all and we'll find out we were all wrong