View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 12:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That was really incredible for us P♠N.

We see her speaking so many times in French and we have to most of the times maybe get the general idea of what she's talking about but now to get a good translation of a show that brought out some of those inner feelings and emotions was priceless. Thank You!!

If nobody else does, I think I will add subtitles to the video at some point, at least for my own enjoyment if nobody else is interested.

We've heard some of it before, but I never realized she went to NY to work on the album (Why NY?). I had always thought she had gone there with Mylene to do some shopping and I also never realized that apparently Gourmandises was one of her favorite songs. By the way, I believe the video Gourmandises was filmed on Laurant Boutanant's property (estate?).

The thing about her going to NY to work on the album makes me wonder if that was part of the reason she went to NY in january of this year, to work on Blonde???? I never did believe the idea she went there during one of the coldest winters in recent history for vacation!!!!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post

I love the way she sings this song. I had to look up the lyrics. Another song this year that I can add to my playlist.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-30-2014 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts